Filter by Category
HiSET Prep, ESL & Adult Education
AETC is offering a new series of Adult Education classes: HiSET Prep and ESL, plus tutoring. Classes run from November 6 to December 8. We offer intake and CASAS testing on Fridays.
AETC: Axiom Education & Training Center, 6 Colonial Way, Machias
Indian Township: Tribal Office, 8 Kennebasis St, Princeton
Jonesport: Peabody Memorial Library, 162 Main St, Jonesport
Milbridge: Mano en Mano, 2 Maple St, Milbridge
GFM: George McBride
LR: Lee Rose
MB: Michael Brown
SF: Sharon Foss
SK: Susan Knight
For more information or to sign up, contact Sharon Foss, Education Coordinator, 207-255-4917 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
with Lee Rose
WorkReady is designed to provide the skills and requirements that employers look for in current and future employees.
- Learn how to seek & apply for jobs effectively
- Find out what employers expect from you— straight from the source
- Understand how to better use your personal strengths to your advantage
- Network and perform mock interviews
- Practice working in a team environment
- Acquire social skills needed to be a better employee
- Create a resume and cover letter
This is a free, proven way to improve your odds of getting a job and staying employed. Whether you're just entering the workforce or have years of experience, this program will help you advance your career.
For more information or to arrange classes for your workplace, contact Sharon Foss at Axiom Education and Training Center, 207-255-4917 or email email@example.com.